Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving is Coming!! :D

I'm super excited. Thursday is Thanksgiving, which means we're one holiday closer to Christmas!!!!! Yay!! My very favorite holiday ever! :D I just wish my Beloved could be here... -Sigh.- As a family we have so much to be thankful for this year though. We've had quite a few hardships, true, but God has his hand on us and is taking care of us as always. Jena's diagnosis of cancer is scary.. But it also could be worse. She only has one tumor, and that's it. It's not in her organs or bones, and the doctors are sure that she can be healed. As for me and my heart problems.. Well.. It's nothing I haven't been through before. Anyway.. The next couple of days are going to be extremely busy. Mom's got to take Jena and Dani to Houston to see the dr so they can check her white blood cells to make sure they're not too low after her first round of chemo, and I have to clean and disinfect the house... Which is something we'd have to do before Jena could come over anyway... Then Wednesday we're gonna start cooking. I get to cook the pies... Which is super exciting to me! :D Lol. I love baking pies. We're also doing at least the dressing... I think everything else will wait until Thursday. Now... How do I get my Beloved here with me for the holiday??? Lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment